Learn the basics of digital safety, etiquette, and citizenship using Digital Passport. Log in to the site and complete the assigned module. Below is a summary of each module.
1. Password Protect: Start here. You’ll choose an avatar and learn how to create a strong password.
2. Privacy- Share Jumper: Read examples of on-line messages and decide what is appropriate to share and when.
3. Search Shark– Practice selecting keywords for searching online.
4. Mix-n-Mash– Learn about the ethical importance of giving credit to others for their work.
5. Upstander- Evolve: Make choices about what to do if you or your friend is cyberbullied.
6. Communication- Twalkers: Learn why its important to avoid multitasking with a cell phone.
Here are additional resources for learning about digital citizenship:
BrainPop: Digital Citizenship
Webonauts Internet Academy